Have you ever experienced that you have been too much concentrated in any work and suddenly when your attention diverts to time factor you wonder, how much time has been passed.
We experience hypnosis many times during the day and we are unaware that it has happened.
Here are some examples of hypnosis in your day to day life...
• Dreaming at day time.
• Driving a car for a long period.
• When reading an interesting book.
• When playing sports.
• While watching a movie or television.
• When listening music.
• It is not sleep, actually, hypnosis is more like the state between awake and asleep.
There are several things you can do with this technique which is related to you and your mind. Here are some practical examples:
This list is lengthy, and it would be much longer if every application of this technique is mentioned. Generally, any issue, problem and situation could be solved and any goal can be achieved by using hypnosis.
1.Remove or loosen your tight clothes. It is necessary to be comfortable during the session.
2. Turn off the television and your telephone . It is necessary, you are disturbed for next 15-20 minutes.
3. Select a comfortable place where you can sit or lie down.
4. Be in a comfortable position so that each part of your body can relax. Do not cross your legs, this cuts off circulation.
5. Relax yourself from the top of your head, down to the tips of your toes.
6. Then start repeating your goal and go deep with it.
7. Use your imagination, for you will be doing a lot of this as the course progresses, that it has happened already with you.
8. After completing these processes start terminating your self hypnosis session.
9. Count from 1-5 and with each no. start coming out of this session.
10. Open your eyes, feel relaxed, refreshed and rested.
Hypnosis is a skill that you can learn and master, but it improves with practice, after all,"Practice Makes a Man Perfect".
Don't expect results in first 2-3 weeks because your subconscious takes times to enforce your belief and it comes by the repetition of your goal.
The more you practice, the deeper your trances will become and when the deeper your trances become, the quicker you will experience your result.
For going deep in your trances, first you need to know how to relax better. To find out this information please go through Relaxation Techniques
Use self hypnosis tapes, it will help you to make your trances deep. You can use your recorded voice also.
Keep a record of the time and duration of the self hypnosis sessions, especially for the first two weeks.
After that, you will feel the benefits and be more likely to practice everyday.
ADD TO YOUR SOCIAL BOOKMARKS: Blink Del.icio.us Digg
Furl Google Simpy Spurl Technorati Y! MyWeb